Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's fricken freezing

I swear the winter season in Gloucester does everything in it's power to drain motivation and hinder productivity aside from handing you a bottle of depressants to wash down with your apathy. Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of living in an area where the four seasons make their rounds but throw me a goddamn bone here mother nature.
Most try to keep the cold at bay with some choice (hopefully local) hops or a nice bottle of scotch or bourbon, maybe the casual spliff, or two....or three. Hell i myself fall into this category of self medication/deprecation but while this may seem like a fine way to pass time it's also rather expensive.
So what really can one do to save yourself from this aenesthetic blanket of cold winter? Go to Florida? Auto-erotic asphyxiation? Well for the cheap and sexually timid perhaps there is nothing we can do but zip the collar tight and bite down on this hard wintery grit and say thank you sir may I have another.

Me, I paint. But I'm thinking about bringing a belt to my next masturbatory session just to see what all the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment