Monday, January 17, 2011

Too early for pints?


So after four heinekens a half a Xanax and a vikatin later, I arrive in Dublin a bit groggy but feeling over all well rested and ready to go. After going through some confusing security points and winding halls with bulletproof glass flanked passages, I finally got to my gate for the connecting flight to Dusseldorf. When passing through the passport checkpoint where I got my newest visa stamp, I asked the friendly Irishman if I could in fact get a pint of Guinness somewhere in the airport. He laughed and said it was a bit too early he thought...

Too early? Even for the Irish?

I don't know if it's the pharmies but that seems strange to me.

Next stop, the land of bratwurst and weinerschnitzel.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment